CreekStone Academy offers a before/after school program that is much like a private kids’ club. A healthy snack is served daily followed by homework assistance. Once they have completed assignments, our school children choose from a variety of activities both inside and outside!
- Inside our school-aged students participate in art activities, games, table toys and manipulatives. They can also enjoy a library of books that encourage reading. Occasionally they will visit the Lego Room where they can use their imagination to create their own Lego creation.
- Outside they can choose to play on equipment designed for them and cruise on the scooter trail. They are encouraged to participate in our P.E program that promotes confidence, coordination, and group spirit.
- CreekStone picks up at several surrounding schools. During holidays, our students enjoy a classroom designed to offer a variety of choices from teacher structured interactive activities to field trips that are educational or just for fun!
- Summer Campers have an energetic program with continued learning, reading, field trips and adventures, visits to the Water Park, team sports, music, art, computer lab, down time, and free choice!
- CreekStone Academy makes every effort possible to offer our elementary school aged children choices for their after-school hours. We maintain a structured program that furthers their growth educationally, socially, emotionally and physically, and at the same time aides in character development.
Zril causae ancillae sit ea. Dicam veritus mediocritatem sea ex, nec id agam eius. Te pri facete latine salutandi, scripta mediocrem et sed, cum ne mundi vulputate. Ne his sint graeco detraxit, posse exerci volutpat has in.