Our priority is the health and safety of our students, parents and staff. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact families and daily life routines in the US and global communities, we want to personally take the time to update you on the actions we are taking as your child care provider.
To limit the spread of the virus, we are taking extra precautions by limiting close body contact and restricting the number of students to a classroom. We encourage all of our staff to clean surfaces that are frequently touched – things such as shared desks, countertops, kitchen areas, electronics, and doorknobs. We have also increased the frequency of handwashing and the use of sanitizer.
To ensure the safety of the parents, staff and students, we have instituted the following guidelines. If you or your child are sick please remain at home! To further assist in maintaining a clean environment we suggest the following:
- Wash hands frequently per the CDC recommendation
- Clean and sanitize all toys, countertops, everyday appliances, door knobs, electronic devices, etc.
- Cover mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Get plenty of vitamin C!
- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Talking to Kids About COVID-19