- Infants are most comfortable with routine. Our caregivers will work with you to set up a nap/bottle routine that allows easy transition between home and school.
- One-on-one time for rocking, baby massage, peek-a-boo, and conversation will be an integral part of your baby’s day.
- Circle Time daily: songs, stories, fingerplays, puppet play, and ball.
- Sensory activities: Playing with textures, in water, and first hand prints!
- Play area consists of room to sit, roll, or crawl with toys, and books that are within their grasp.
- Playground: Infants go outside daily…sometimes for a stroll, and sometimes just to feel the breeze and watch bubbles flow by.
- Tummy time helps develop motor skills used in pushing up, crawling, and walking.
- We also teach sign language
My wife and I are glad we made the switch. Our newborn is so much happier when we pick her up every evening!
The teachers at CreekStone never miss a beat and I love them!
Both my newborn and two year attend CreekStone and I couldn't be happier.